We use laser in:
- Gummy smile treatment
- Depihgmentation of Gums (Gum Whitening)
- Soft tissue crown lengthening in short teeth.
- Disinfection of roots during RCT and for kids root treatment.
- Disinfrction around implants
- Relief of minor muscle and joint pain
- Incisions during surgeries or implant placement.
- Homeostasis and coagulation control.
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral musosa
- Soft tissue curettage
- Removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and nerosed soft tissue.
These are few situations that we face in day to day practice and the laser made it much easier now for the patient and the dentist.