- Our qualified health care professionals at Asnan dental Clinique offers the latest facial aesthetics and skin rejuvenation treatments.
Fillers: dental fillers are materials used to fix a decayed tooth.; there are many types of fillers some of the commonly used ones are :
- Resins (composite)
- Glass Ionomer (Ketac)
- The previous types are efficiently functional practical.
- After all the decay has been removed we use Resins; a tooth shade non-metallic fillings which accurately match your tooth color. At Asnan Dental Clinique we not only take a good care of your dental health but also your incredibly teeth aesthetics.
- Glass lonomer have the same functions of the Resins but used when bulks are required for the highly damaged teeth. It also provides the tooth structure with surface adhesion.
- A is not aesthetic but it has crucial functions, as it is a metallic bulk system filling used in specific cases.